Yes! Yes! Yes!

November 22, 2006 at 7:38 pm

Brad, you are the first person I’ve ran into that has “Full Body Shock” I describe mine as if I did a back flop on concrete. I get full shocks through my body but mainly on the back side. I don’t mean my butt, I mean if you were to slice my body in half, seperating the front from the back, includind my head, arms and leggs. The back half feels as if it has been shocked. It comes with pain and lots of muscle cramps.

I have found that a full body massage helps tremedously. When I say full body I mean full body. Have the massage therapist work the glutes and the bundel of nerves at the base of the spine.

That’s what helps me.

yes yes yes

October 21, 2006 at 5:51 pm

I am going to be there. Can’t wait to see all ya’ll.