Working with SS

September 3, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Hi Diane ,

Social Security has a “Right to Work ” program …. you just need to call them and ask them what you need to do to try it . It is best to follow the rules as GH-CIDP suggested . When you get on it they will let you know how much you can make and you will get a letter every year. You can still collect SS …however you can’t make over a certain amount . You also may be able to find it on their website as well 🙂
Hope this is helpful