Thanks Linda. It been busy. I will try to catch up on the forum news in the next few days.
Quick update for those who have been following…
I survived my flu innoculation on Monday 11/10 (inactive) with no ill effects. I had back to back PEs again Thursday 11/13 and Friday 11/14. That would have had me going back in on Thanksgiving day so the blood center advised that I should have one PE on Friday 11/21, before I left town for Thanksgiving holiday and another PE on this coming Friday 12/5. Their opinion was that the back to back timing of the PEs is not critical. Seems that they were right. I guess the critical factor is the amount of filtering per volume of blood or body mass.
The results are that I have felt wonderful since Saturday 11/15. (I have so much to be thankful to God for). 🙂 Yesterday the olfactory “smells” and tinnitus began flaring up again and today my feet began burning and I felt the sensory numbness returning to my arms. 🙁 So it seems it is time for another PE. It will be interesting to see if I can last 3 weeks after the PE this Friday before I need another…
I still have not made up my mind about the immunosuppresants and am still trying to decide which way to go.
The next innoculation will be for shingles. I intend to have it next week.