SSI Denials

November 29, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Have you copied all your back-and-forth correspondence with SSA to your district Congressman? You’ll have to get a form from his/her office allowing them to investigate your case, but once that’s done, they’ll assign a caseworker to your problems and apply pressure to SSA where it hurts: Congressional oversight. So far this tactic has worked well for me in my battles with SSA over the past 8 years even though I moved and had to have two separate Congressmen involved.
Good luck,