Reply To: Second Nerve Conduction Study, What to do?

Anonymous
July 25, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Thanks Lori222, I was dxed in March of 2011. My symptoms sound so similiar to yours, except that I do have more demeylatating damamge, with a little axonal. Still looking for answers. My sister did call Paula yesterday who is supposed to be sending me info on stem cell transplant trail. I got the impression that they are being more lax on having to have failed two treatments from what my sis said, but I don’t know that foresure. Part of my concern is that do I go for that now, when i am not so bad (can still walk, function etc. ) or do I wait until I possibly get worse, go on all types of drugs etc and then try for that. Not that I would get accepted foresure. I also am getting a second opinion from a Wash U Neurologist. I totally trust my Dr, but just feel like at this point moving in a more agressive direction, need to feel comfortable with my decisions.