Reply To: need spome advice on this cidp rollercoaster ride??

February 18, 2012 at 2:20 pm

thanks—My Dr hasnt mentioned immunosuppressants but i was going to mention it to her in march. Im not sure that since i responded badly to the oral prednisone if that makes me a bad candidate for any type of immunosuppresants??
so many variables with this disease. I thought she would do more than one round of plasma exchanges before deciding on it–maybe since the PE worked about the same as the ivig for me?? and the ivig is easier?? not really sure, but neither one provided any significant imorovements so I am definitely ready to move on and find something that will.