Reply To: Does anyone have any name of a drug to help me whit the "Electrical currents" fe

August 20, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Hello Yaniv,

I’m 15 years from my onset and the electrical zaps have never stopped. One med I take that no one mentioned is amitryptiline. It’s an old, old anti-depressant but they have found it can help with some nerve pain. If I don’t take this at night, I am jerking all over the place. Only caution is to watch out for is weight gain. I hope you are getting some relief. Stay with us here!