Reply To: Can someone assist me?

October 27, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I’m very sorry to hear you are going through all of this. Your symptoms sounds like CIDP but could be many other illnesses too.

If I were you, I would contact the National Institute of Health (NIH). They are the people to go to for rare diseases.  Or I would contact Mayo Clinic. The Mayo in Minnesota has a neurologist who is a leading expert on CIDP. His name is Dr. Dyck & people from this forum have seen him & I believe they have all liked him very much.

Have your MRI’s been done with & without contrast? Have you had a spinal tap to check for elevated protein?


Link to NIH:

Link to Mayo: