Reply To: 2 cases in my wifes family & relative in past 12 months

September 10, 2013 at 8:13 pm

If you are in Mumbai side of india, try Dr A.B.Shah at SIR Hurkison Nurrotumdas Hospital and Research Centre. He was reported as a knowledeable GBS/CIDP doctor on another website. You should check to see if the hospital has a special program that provides financial assistance to those in need.