Re: Doctor for cidp

October 21, 2010 at 12:39 am

There is a doctor in Detroit at Wayne State University that specializes in this condition. He will be one of the speakers at the Symposium in PA. I was going to Mayo Clinic but just switched. He is really well informed.

Donna in Northeast Michigan—30 miles north of BayCity.