Questions that have confused humankind!!
– Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll
squeeze these dangley things here, and drink whatever comes out?”
– Who was the first person to say “See that chicken there….
I’m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it’s butt.”
– Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
– Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
– If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
– Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
– If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of coconut,
why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
– Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time,
but don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
– Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed
if they are going to look up there anyway?
– Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They’re both dogs!
– What do you call male ballerinas?
– Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream??
– If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why
didn’t he just buy dinner?
– If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
– If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
– If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
– Isn’t Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
– Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
– Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
– Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you,
but when you take him on a car ride, he can’t wait to stick his head out the window into the wind?