[B]Psalm 103:1-3[/B]
[B]1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.[/B]
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

3 who forgives all your sins
[B]and heals all your diseases[/B],

I think it’s time for an update:

I underwent a plasma exchange yesterday and will do another this afternoon. It had been 16 day between PE’s, so the time is increasing. ๐Ÿ™‚

I started feeling the burning in my feet Tuesday evening and Wednesday my the bottoms of my feet felt more swollen, my hands were hot and I felt like I had a fever. Then the tingling and numbness returned to my fingers.

I was really bummed out when the burning returened ๐Ÿ™ when the burning began. I had felt so good and made such progress that I had started letting the “remission” idea into my head (unrealistic on my part, but I was hopeful and I’m an optimist).

I’m still hopeful to extend the improvement cycle to 3+ weeks. And I’m thankful and want to give praise to God for the treatments and my improvement’s.

The physical therapist is impressed with the progress I have made from visit to visit and has added in several more exercises and increased the resistance and weights.

I still warm up on the stationary bicycle, do leg presses, curls and toe flex, balance stuff, stair steppers, therapy band exercises for my feet and ankles and squeezing a clay putty and grip device. Now they’ve added in walking forward and back and side to side with a bungie cord around my waist. It really targets specific muscles and I sure do feel it.

Thanks still for all your prayers, advice and encouragement.

Gary