Neuologist; Neuromuscular Specialist, Center of Excellence

August 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Forget the everyday neurologist and GPs.

Go to a Center of Excellence. If you cannot, go to a teaching University where they have a Neuromuscular specialist.

Knowing now what I didn’t know 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and, yes, even 30 years ago, I would run away as fast as I could from any doctor who told me “wait until you have severe disability” to begin treatment.


Prompt and effective treatment is of paramount importance.