Reply To: Prayers Needed

Anonymous
April 6, 2008 at 1:01 am

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]Thanks Again Everybody. This week was like a roller coaster for Dad. He had a really good day and now we are going backwards again. He needs a quad or possible quint bypass with 2 valve replacements and doesn’t have good replacement parts for the bypasses. His confusion is coming back, he got out of bed by himself and sat in the chair next to his bed. It takes him quite awhile to get out of bed, I don’t understand where his nurse is during this time-obviously not watching him. He is lucky he didn’t pull out any tubes or ivs. We still don’t have results from his belly puncture, labs are pretty slow here I guess, they said 24 hours for results-going on 72 now.
I’ve been grabbing cat naps here and there, really hard to nap there with all the horns and bells going off all over and his roommate talking to nobody:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Cheryl I am sad when I read how your Dad is doing. But I am glad that you are there for him–to love and support him as you are doing. Try to get some naps and remember to eat something nutritious–not just grabbing vending food stuff. And I’m glad your husband will be home soon to support you. Stay strong, but be human and cry too. I have continued to pray for your Dad.
Laurel