Reply To: residuals?

Anonymous
March 27, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Dexter,

Hold fast. This disease does suck, there is no doubt about it. I was 29 when it hit me. I was a mom with four little kids and no disability either so I can appreciate your frustrations. All I can tell you is the healing takes time and it is different for all of us. I initially went home and was told I was 100% but I wasn’t. I pushed when I could and rested when I needed to. Over time I was able to get back to some semblance of a normal life. I have chosen to move on and never let this disease get me down…but I know that is hard.

Please know there are people here who will be there for you in one way or another to get you through this rough patch. I live in Canada so our social programs are different but here I would see a counsellor to determine if there were any types of programs to help financially until I could get back to work. Is that an option in the USA? Perhaps there is someone here who has been in a similar situation to you that could give you some feedback.

Take care and take time to heal. i am thinking of you and praying you find a solution soon.