Reply To: Scared

Anonymous
August 19, 2007 at 11:10 pm

Hey,

If you remember, our first dx. for Dell was SMA, the next one was the fatal disease where he would die before he was 5.

Well, after returning from the hospital, I could not stop crying and planning the funeral. It was an awful time in my husband and my life. I needed help and I went to my og/gyn. I sat down at his desk and said “you have got to give me something.”

I have never liked pills, I might take 4 tylenol in a year but I knew I could not do this own my own. After about the 2nd week, I couldn’t cry and I was really feeling better.

Thank God, we found out Dell was not dying and I went off of them. But, I am a firm believer in them.

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but that is my recommendation to you. You have a lot on your plate and the way you are talking about leaving this earth, that is not the way you should be feeling.

Do you know what our priest spoke about in his homely today, Rose Kennedy buried 3 sons. She never lost faith and attended mass every day. I can’t say I would have that much faith but she must have been an awsome woman.

Love to you and your family,
Lori