Reply To: Need cheering up…….

Anonymous
September 4, 2011 at 10:04 am

[QUOTE=jc10]You’re so sweet, thanks. I need to do some inner work now and find ‘my inner warrior!” i don’t want to be depressed and whiney….going to try and get tough, maybe all the steroids surging through my veins will help with that! ๐Ÿ˜€
one day at a time, right. Tonight I’m going to have a glass of wine and enjoy the fact that my ivig headache has subsided!!! thanks again for the support, my parents haven’t even called all week since i started the ivig but i already feel like i have family here now, who understands and doesn’t judge me. that’s priceless. i hope i can be as comforting to others as many of you have been to me these past couple of weeks.:)[/QUOTE]

JC dear,

You already are tough!! You’re right, it is one day at a time. You may get to where you can say, it’s only one hour at a time and if you do, that’s okay too. For me right now, it’s definately one hour at a time. But it’s okay! How was your glass of wine? I would LOVE nothing more than a glass of delicious Moscato …. now I’m depressed, LOL! I just assume that will all the medication I am off, I’m probably not allowed to have a glass. This is a good question…

Everyone here is so welcoming and you’re right, they don’t judge but they do understand. We have found the right place. When you can’t vent to family, you can vent here. Like you, I hope that I can be just as comforting to others as they are to me. Who knows, you may find some new life long friends. I have lost all of my friends, every single one of them. It doesn’t bother me though, as soon as I was unable to do for everyone, I became worthless to them and not one person has offered for me. But that’s the least of our concerns, right!? ๐Ÿ™‚