Reply To: Merry Christmas Everyone !

Anonymous
December 25, 2007 at 9:51 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Well I spent a quite Christmas Day at home, we had one christmas at Debbie’s mom’s yesterday. Her step dad had some kind of problem with his blood & they can’t get it straightened out. The Drs want to send him to the Mayo Clinic for treatment, this has not been a good year for anyone here. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Her mom has also been in & out of the hospital this yr a numerous amount of times. As for me I’ve got problems with neuropathy, that are getting on my last nerve & just making me miserable. Well yesterday when everyone started opening gifts, Debbie’s step dad took her picture & put it in the recliner she always sat in. He said that’s Debs chair & no one else can set in it. Yesterday I think went ok considering Deb wasn’t there, but I did get upset several times. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Well that stupid neuropathy pain was tormenting me this morning & I turned down going to a relatives house. I just didn’t feel like being around anyone else, so I did what me & Deb had done for the last few yrs. That was spend a quite Christmas at home, I did finally manage to get my firewood supply stocked back up later on this afternoon. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Here’s why I burn wood there’s plenty on this farm & last month my electric bill was only $29. I sure can’t afford to run that electric furnace as it almost destroys the power meter everytime it comes on. Oh well hope everyone had a good Christmas Day ! 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]