Johns Hopkins doctor

September 9, 2009 at 11:31 am

Since you are looking for a doctor, and others are providing names, let me provide you with one more. My doctor, Dr. David Cornblath, at Johns Hopkins, is one of the foremost researchers on CIDP in the country. As such, he is on the cutting edge of both diagnosis and treatment, and has been fabulous as my doctor. I highly recommend him.