It is worth a look see…

February 21, 2010 at 7:10 pm

but treating worms can be as toxic as the worms themselves… Such treatments MUST be treated by a specialist knowledgeable about parasites. I wish you luck and fortitude in finding a good specialist. Check out ‘anthelcides’ in livestock worm treatments… It worked, but many animals died due to the toxicity of the dying dead worms before they passed thru. And, that is only one example. Sort of a durned if you do or don’t conundrum.
Hope and heart and luck.