Ill With Something

August 15, 2006 at 2:12 pm

Hello Cara,
I am just wondering about something, you posted that you called neuro’s office. Did your GP send you to see a neurologist and since you are here on our forum, does your GP suspect GBS or CIDP? If your GP or a neurologist think that this is what you might have, you need more then blood work done in order to diagnose. Bloodwork is usually done just to rule out other possibilities. These tests are done to diagnose…EMG’s and NCV’s, lumbar puncture and MRI’s. Keep in touch with us, we become a family here. If you post where you live, the foundation or one of us will put you in touch with a liaison in your area and we may even have a member in your area.[IMG][/IMG]