I agree with Hope

September 6, 2008 at 6:19 am

I agree with hope about seeing a rehab orthopedic. Sometimes they can make special braces for those in need of a different kind of brace. Sounds like she may have to have a special made kind.
It’s worth a shot in calling and asking about!
So sad to hear about your wife and I pray she gets better soon!
My mother had a problem falling with her knee alot many years ago and they did a knee replacement on her and after they did that it helped her alot. She too has a nerve damage problem in her legs! But the knee replacement made a change for her. Just depends on the patient too! I hope she get’s well soon!