Hi Rena!

September 9, 2008 at 8:15 am

Hi Rena! Because your doctor does not know much about your illness, I think it would be a good idea to have them refer you to a specialist that does deal with this. You may need other kinds of treatment and the specialist would know more about helping you than the doctor that knows nothing about this. Your main concern is getting treated so you will get better and not get worse. It is a pleasure meeting you and welcome to the forum. Many others in here and a great group of very nice people. Hope you feel better soon!