Hi Gammy

May 27, 2009 at 8:10 pm

Hi Gammy, This also happened to me back when I started with CIDP. The doctors finally diagnosed it as acute rheumatoid arthritis. I would suggest that you ask you doc to send you to a rheumatoidologist (sp) to get checked out.

Keep you chin up and laugh as much as you can.
Hugs to you Pam