Hello Carolyn……

September 1, 2008 at 1:39 am

You may want to see a Sports Medicine Doctor. They are great for any kind of pain in the joints. I have been to them and know this first hand. Carolyn, get in a swimming pool every chance you get, at least once a day, and get into water up to your chest and walk for a long time. You can even go to the Y and use a heated pool in the winter time if you don’t already have a heated pool.
God’s best for you Carloyn.