Great Idea, Kelly!!!!
I am thankful for so much, I could fill up pages!!!!
I am thankful for:
• This forum – where I’ve learned so much through the years about the different treatments for CIDP
• Alice – for exposing me to the sct as a viable option
• Sophie – for giving loving encouragement
• SCT recipients that reached out, met and spoke with me and allowed me to go through the sct program with my eyes wide open
• Dr Burt and the sct team at NW that are so passionate about finding lasting relief for their patients
• Receiving the sct
• My daughter – who flew all the way from Tanzania to be with me this past summer
• My sister-in-law, best friend and my sister – who took turns being with me after my daughter had to leave for Taiwan for her job
• My office and fellow workers who donated (and continue to donate!!!) leave and supported me through my quest for health
• The IVIG, while not putting me into remission, did help to keep me upright for awhile and gave me something very valuable – energy
• My neurologist – for being so supportive and taking the time to really learn about this particular sct study
• My family and friends who all continue to be supportive
• My sweet pets who love me unconditionally
• 2011 – that is seeing an end to active CIDP in me!!!!
• 2012 – truly full of possibilities!
• And mostly – for my faith that keeps me grounded and sees me through all things