Do I have to wait 3 weeks from first symptom for the EMG?
November 10, 2006 at 8:06 am
First, I just want to say what a blessing to have found this site. My symptoms sound just like the majority of you cyber-angels. I am a 37 year old mom of 2 small children.
1. My bloodwork is normal
2. My reflexes and other physical exam stuff is normal
3. I had the flu about a week before the first symptom
1. tingling – legs, arms, face, back
3. joint pain started yesterday
4. I walk normal. I talk normal
I will have the MRI in 3 days to rule out MS. But my neurologist said I had to wait another 1.5 weeks to have an EMG. Does that seem right?