January 9, 2008 at 5:09 pm

I think you need a second opinion. Preferraable a neurologist. I was dx with cidp in 2007 and it took a neuro md with nerve tests, blood test, spinal tap, etc to dx.
You do not want things to continue to worsen. A lot of the questions can not be answered until you have a dx.
are you able to pay independently for a second opinion? Or sit your MD down and be insistent on a second opinion and referral to a neuro.
Good luck