An everyday Neurologist or a Neuromuscular specialist?

June 21, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Agree what they said and emphasize two things:

1. Do not wait. An inexperienced neurologist will let you wait until……

2. Go to a GBS-CIDP Center of Excellence (a list is located on this web site) or a Neuropathy Center (see or, at the very least, find a Neuromuscular Specialist experienced in performing and reviewing EMG/NCV testing.

For anybody who wants to read more about types of nerve damage and timelines for both damage and recovery, please see the link provided by MarkEns under my topic Nerve Damage.