Reply To: Covid 19 Vaccine

May 27, 2021 at 5:25 pm

Jeff Thanks for letting me know. I’m still on the fence about vaccine but leaning more towards getting pfizer. It seems like whenever I get flu or when I had one pneumonia shot, my immune system attacks itself giving me debilitating joint pain, GI problems, vertigo and migraines which lasts for years. And all this has to be treated with meds and PT. The problem is that this does not happen to others and it is not really listed as a long term side effect. I have had this reaction to two different antibiotics, also. I have been paralyzed by these vaccines and meds. Can’t figure out if it is the preservatives or just my system attacking itself as I have some autoimmune conditions. For the first time in a long time, I skipped flu shot and declined 2nd pneuomonia shot 4 yrs. ago after I figured it out. And have felt good health (50% better at least as I came up from zero percent) and it is difficult to give up if I do wind up having rare side effects again. As either way, I will have no life again unless I have no reaction.