Reply To: Medicinal Marijuana and CBD Treatments

September 30, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Here’s my go to pain relievers after getting off of 3 months of oxycodone initial usage.

Lyrica – down from 150 to 50 mil. max per day due to side effects. At least there is a generic now.

Kratom – down from 16 grams to 8 grams per day of the red vein. There is absolutely no type of withdrawal from this stuff. Don’t trust what the web says, and it is legal except in about 5 states.

Cannabis – the “gorilla glue” strain works the best now, you don’t give a crap about anything. (I’m retired) smoke it all day (San Diego). I remember thinking the THC extracts I used to smoke had given me the disease. Ha Ha

I did use 50/50 CBD/THC vapes which are all over the place in California, and it worked somewhat.
But the gorilla glue trumps it at this point.

I can almost walk normally at 10 months post GBS. Even though feet are still half numb, and two fingers on one hand still numb. I remember when I couldn’t even open a soda bottle. Mentally I feel 100% recovered.

Currently going thru a high dose vitamin D regime as my doctor said it was only 12 out of a 30 – 100 blood test range. I also read on web that the government did a study of people with some type of neuropathic disease and they all had low vitamin D? I do feel better from it.