Reply To: Gammagard IVIG side effects

January 31, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Hello Brian,

I have not been on the site for a long time but good to see you still here. I am sorry the Gammagard did not work well for you. If you remember, we were diagnosed about the same time and I have been on Gammunex the entire 2+ years for my infusions. No added steroids. I have to say I am probably still very stable compared to others but I have had different reactions/symptoms over the last few months. More joint pain in the knees and some inflammation in my left forearm. I worry that the infusions may not be as effective after this long of a period but I still have some pretty good days and my neuro says I am doing great (I beg to differ some times :). Still taking Lyrica 3 times a day to control the nervy feeling mainly in feet and lower legs. Tried to cut back to 2 a day but those dang creepy crawlies were showing up again. While I have accepted my CIDP fate, I cant help but think of the good ’old days before all of this but I have a co-worker that at 49 years of age was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer so who am I to feel sorry for myself. I hope you at least are still able to play some golf.

Jim, good to see you are still on here helping so many with your knowledge. How are you doing? The last I remember you were on the Remuxitab (sp)?

Any insights into CBD oil for inflammation pain?

Jeff in Houston