Reply To: HELP! FEEL SO LOST IN ALL OF THIS

March 14, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I am somewhat skeptical of integrative doctors as well. Although, they did seem to be the right fit for my step mom who was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. The only bit of information they told me that was interesting is that I had high levels of Tin in my red blood cells. That did come up on the lab work but then they wanted me to do more testing which is just more $$$ that I don’t have when I am actually trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I’m 37 BTW and it just feels really odd to be struck down with neuropathy at such a young age. And considering it’s more than just some pins and needles, I keep wondering if this is autoimmune. My ANA was done right when I first had the symptoms but it came back negative. My sed rate was on the high end of normal but other than that my blood work is fine. I just can’t figure out what’s going on with me. Weird sensations, symmetrical joint pain, muscle fatigue. I’m not at the point where I am dropping things or cannot walk but I certainly don’t feel like the strong 37 year old I was back in December. I think I may ask the neurologist to schedule a small fiber neuropathy test as well. I also have an appointment with an esteemed Rheumatologist. Just trying to make my rounds to figure out what’s going on. What has me really stumped though is that the steroids they gave me for a few days was like a miracle drug and I felt like my old self again so there’s got to be some type of inflammatory response going on inside of me….