Reply To: Parents Depressed and Angry

February 7, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Social worker suggestion is great – his primary care physician can make a referral. Counseling will help both your mother and father, if they are interested. Something to remember is that no matter how well meaning the adult child is, the parent(s) need to want help. Some parents do not want help/suggestions from children, unfortunately.