Reply To: CIDP Progess and retrosepction (Long)

November 5, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Paul G. Thank you so much for your response. I am overwhelmed by all of the responses and did not realize how deep these posts go when I came on board. Getting familiar with the navigation today opened my eyes to so much more. My wife was next to me when I read your post out loud. It almost described me to a T. I have driven her crazy over these years. Several Particpants have given me feedback and it has lifted my spirits today. I was in a downward spiral because I thought that my last resort was actually poisoning me. Ironically today is the first day after the first 5 infusions I actually feel a little better. It was really scary. I sent up a flare to my Visiting Nurse and Neurologist that I did not think I should have gotten worse after the first five infusions. They offered some suggestions which I followed such as Hydrating and Calming Down (prescribed Valium for a few days). Also to take Asprin with my pain killer to help it process. Also my emotional ups and downs were not helping to even out the body processing all this fluid.
Thanks to all that have contacted me including yourself. I will reach out to you as I travel this journey. I can only hope that I can offer aid to others afflicted. It can be a very lonely and frightening disease. Bill F