Reply To: Pre-dx limbo- WWYD?

October 26, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I would change neurologists. Your PCP should refer you to another if he or she determines that your problem is neurological. A neurologist who is interested in your problem (assuming it is neurological) is the thing of first importance.