Reply To: CIDP and Medicare

May 27, 2017 at 5:39 pm

BKWRM, yes, you definitely need some kind of medigap insurance as well as drug coverage (Medicare Part D) or you will go bankrupt trying to pay your medical bills. IVIG fluids are a drug. They’re covered under Part D drug coverage.