Reply To: Home Infusions-what to expect???
Call Bell – Citus Health’s Call Bell is the first mobile solution designed to save time and money while modernizing the home infusion industry. Through this mobile application, patients can directly communicate with clinicians and get answers instantaneously through their mobile devices.
Call Bell, a home infusion support solution, increases patient satisfaction while reducing provider costs. Call Bell aims to provide superior remote patient support by incorporating instant communication capabilities with clinicians and providing expert instructions and advice seeking facilities with reduced waiting time and anxiety to the patients.
Call Bell is ideal for…
1. Patients – Call Bell equips patients with the guidance and instruction they need to troubleshoot any infusion concern.
• Patients can be confident that an answer is just a login away.
• Patients need not worry that they will never be able to perform processes, related to operating infusion equipment, on their own.
• Empowers patients go through the infusion process independently from admission to discharge.
• Provides real time messaging 24/7 with the clinical staff so that patients feel supported and connected all the time.
2. Healthcare Providers – Call Bell modernizes the way providers and clinical staff connect with their patients.
• Healthcare providers can submit verbal orders and sign them digitally.
• Nurses can take accurate inventory counts of patients’ supplies reducing the chronic waste that costs the industry millions.
• Eliminate hours spent calling patients/physicians and sending/receiving faxes.
• Reduce call center costs.
• Decrease in unscheduled nursing visits.
• Reduction in clinician on-call hours.
• Reduce hospital re-admissions.
• Reduction in supply costs.
• Increase in patient satisfaction.