Reply To: foot pain help:

January 16, 2017 at 9:21 am

I am presently on 75Mg of Tramadol, 2 x a day. 600mg neurotin, 3x a day. I have found, Skate Boarding slip-on’s with a padded Spen-Co Insole. A God-Send.

This is after trying dozens of other medications, and gimmicky items,cremes,socks, Ect. I am awaiting for my IVIG to get approved. I am 60+ yrs old and this had problem has put me down. I had to leave my 30+ year Generator Technician, Job. I have gone un-diagnosed for 5 yrs prior, Even though seeing My regular MD, A Neurologist and a Foot doctor. Several times a year. I had every Test,MRI,Xray,Ultrasound,EMG,Epidural. Was told it was un-explained Nerve Neuroapathy.

Hang in there. For me the Skateboard shoes And Nucyta (which I believe is a brand of Tramadol) and Neurotin, have allowed me to start a swimming routine at the YMCA, that and a & bicycle exercise routine of 3 miles a day. This caused me too, me loose 30 lbs. I was getting excruciating leg cramps and foot throbbing foot pain at night, every night. Cramping now happens only on occasion, and rarely. And when it does it is much less painful cramping, for less time. The throbbing is controllable now with the Nucynta & Neurotin combination.

Don’t get discouraged. Weight loss and exercise helped me, along with the Shoes. Combined, with the exercise, these have worked wonders for me personally.

The Skate Board shoes and Spen-Co Insoles I got on Amazon.com. They have allowed me to get active again. This, and finding out I have CIPD and am not going NutZ. Has also helped changed my life for the better. I have had Extreme nerve pain in my feet. The numbness moved up my shins, and up to my knees. Then it slowly progressed into my fingers & thumb. My insurance, Aetna is dragging their feet, but It looks like I will prevail, with getting approved for IVIG.

If you cant find what Shoes I am referring too, I can provide links to the products I have used, if that is allowable on the Site. If not contact, me by Email and I will show you what shoes I use.