Reply To: Hospital Pharmacy — GBS and Vaccination: Usually Unrelated

September 23, 2014 at 9:48 pm

I agree with everyone here except GH. Way too many cases of GBS happen after a flu shot or vaccine. And yes they do have a form that you sign regarding GBS and even have information against getting a flu shot in literature about the flu shot. You can get hit with this by having surgery, getting a cold, the flu, eating tainted meat….and so on. A lot of us have done exhaustive research for our own answers and have become our own advocates for our care. And we are still learning because it is in our own best interest. We don’t settle for the first thing that comes up on google. We dig deep, we find obscure bits of information, I have even personally had emails between Dr. Gareth Parry and myself asking and receiving information I had trouble finding elsewhere. Did you know your body can negatively react to even being pregnant? Did you know that the hormones in your body can cause your system to react in a negative way causing residuals to flare up? Even Caffeine, fake sugars, certain other foods. And the crappy one, sometimes your own body keeps on the attack long after GBS is “gone”.

Vaccines and GBS are not a conspiracy theory. WAY TOO MANY people have gotten ill because of this disgusting vaccination for it to be brushed aside as a coincidence. Easier to brush it under the rug or call people crazy than being sued over and over again.