Reply To: Does anyone deal with Cronic muscle pain, fatiuge and Limited activies?

August 29, 2014 at 10:40 am

Wow, after reading your post it reminded me so much of myself and my “journey” while contracting the disease, the hospitalization,symptoms, etc. Like looking in the mirror just minus the pregnancy. The fact they are just recently knowing how to to test for it, along with the care you need is frustrating. I am now going through I guess what they call a flare up time, after doing some research it seems more like CIDP, I have now made an appointment with a new neuro.I was just surprised that it took a year after the chicken pox for you to actually come down with GBS. After the chicken pox mine went right into the GBS.In a matter of hours I went from not being able to lift my arms to full blown paralysis and a coma. I give you such credit for having to go through it pregnant. Anything at all you need to ask , please don’t hesitate. There are people on this site that have an abundance of medical knowledge, and all have their arms open to help, give comfort,and share their experiences. Hopefully we can talk more.