Reply To: Inactive forum

May 8, 2014 at 3:01 am

I wrote to the webmaster a couple weeks ago (using the “feedback” messaging at the bottom of this page). I complained about the spammers and suggested how they might be dealt with. I also made a few other suggestions for improving the forum. I have not even received the courtesy of a reply!

I think the GBS-CIDP staff thinks that their Facebook page is where all the action is and don’t give a hoot about the forum anymore.

I think there are many of us that have conscientiously chose NOT to use the GBS-CIDP FB page due to privacy issues. Those of us that know the truth about data mining, predictive artificial intelligence and the secret databases about us and our behaviors … will not be using FB anytime soon. I have a great deal more trust in the NSA than the FB’s, Google’s, and Yahoo’s of the internet world.

I may try emailing Ken Singleton again if I continue to get no response here (although I never received a response to an email I sent him last year). I would like to see the GBS-CIDP newsletter promote this forum from time to time, maybe feature or refer to one of the topic threads in the newsletter. I think that would help get more people involved here.

As of now, the two main spammers here are more active than us forum members!