Reply To: Anyone diagnosed with polyclonal hypergammaglobulinemia?

Anonymous
March 3, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Hey Jim — Thanks for responding, sharing your knowledge & wishes for finding something specific. It would be great to know what is @ the root of my neuropathy. I need to get blood taken for CBC, CMP & quantitative immunoglobulins & then go back to the oncologist/hematologist April 14th for results.

I have tried a TENS unit to minimal success. Not sure the spinal stimulator would help.

I’ve been using Gabapentin 1500mg/day & Cymbalta 60mg, along with hydrocodon 10-325 pain killer for my back pain.
I had to stop my muscle relaxer Metaxalone 800mg/3x daily as it would cost over $300 a month. Since I’ve been unable to work since March 29th of last year, my company had me sign up for LTD through CIGNA. At that point they terminated me. So insurance is now an issue. On top of that, I’m going to have to get a lawyer to fight CIGNA as they denied me, even though an orthopedic & a pain management doctor have filled out their form stating I can’t work. Great huh?

My urologist tested me and found I have Detrusor Instability with an obstructed pressure flow. I constantly get the urge to go, but when I do it’s only a minimal amount. Then, a short time later the urge hits gain. He feels it’s neurological.

My feet get cold but my legs get burning, stabbing pains. Plus I get the feeling that my ankles have been taped as if I’m gonna play a sport with a sprained ankle. Have you ever had this sensation?

Thanks for taking the time to read this & here’s wishing you the best in the fight with your difficulties.

Stay Well & Safe.